EDUCATION, TRAINING, BOARD CERTIFICATIONS
- M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine
- M.P.H., University of Arizona College of Public Health
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington
- Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology, University of Washington
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Genitourinary cancers
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- University of Washington
RESEARCH AND/OR CLINICAL INTERESTS
Dr. Hiba Khan is a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of genitourinary malignancies, including prostate, bladder, and testicular cancers. As part of the genitourinary cancer research team, she participates actively in enrolling patients in clinical trials.
As a member of the Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research, her research focuses on the health economics of cancer care. She studies ways to improve the affordability and accessibility of cancer care, and strives to improve the quality of cancer care delivery. Dr. Khan continue to learn from her patients’ experiences, which drives her research and her desire to make the health care system better for her patients.