EDUCATION, TRAINING, BOARD CERTIFICATIONS
- M.D., University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Fellowship, Hematology, Stanford University
- Fellowship, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stanford University
- Fellowship, Oncology, Stanford University
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
RESEARCH AND/OR CLINICAL INTERESTS
Well trained and triple Boarded in Hematology, Oncology and Internal Medicine, Dr. Norman's skills were honed working on the Washington Peninsula the last ten plus years. He doesn't specialize in a specific tumor or cancer or a unique hematological problem; he provides care for whoever needs care.
Many patients can not travel to Seattle for top flight care, so he provides it here; now, in Poulsbo at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center. This care is always patient centered, but often incorporates the inputs of specialists regionally, from across the Sound, or far flung across the state or country. Dr. Norman is a collaborator with his staff and colleagues. On top of his training and experience, he is a compassionate and level headed provider who works problems both skillfully and practically.