Education, Training, Board Certifications
- M.D., Duke University
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
- Research Fellow, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology, UW/Fred Hutch
- Benign and malignant hematology
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Research and/or clinical interests
Dr. Nicholas Burwick has an academic interest in hematology medical education and training. He is the medical director of Hematology VA-ECHO for the Northwest Network (VISN20) which delivers hematology CME content and peer to peer educational outreach to VA providers regionally and nationally.
Dr. Burwick has a clinical and research focus on plasma cell dyscrasias including multiple myeloma, Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia, AL amyloidosis, and MGUS-related disorders.